Thursday, September 11, 2008

JetSeT RamadHan ...

I am typing this while in ERL to KL Sentral. Yes! 6.25pm one hour to berbuka and I am still in ERL. You might ask what is so terrible about that?? My Ramadhan this year turn to an unexpected Jetset lifestyle. I have been traveling since the second day of Puasa until today (Well except two days break and weekend). Yes I did returned home between the traveling but barely a day. Just maybe to show how bad it is … Qais has developed the habit of ‘nagging’ about me ‘missing’ … Luckily Ummi doesn’t mind explaining Babah is away working (Though she did also tell him that I am leaving them to stay in a nice hotel!). I am going home today for a nice long rest and a week break …. AND I WILL BE TRAVELLING AGAIN ON THE 25TH …. YES! While people busy preparing for Raya … I will be on the plane alone in the hotel … Huhuhu! Though maybe to console Ummi … we will have chocolate for Raya this year instead of kuih …. Tekalah kemana ku nak pergi????

5 comments:

Lenny said...

hahahha... langkawi la tuuu.... amik pesanan takkk??? hahhahahha

UmmiQais@iKa said...

hoittt..lenny..pi mana lama menghilang???

Lenny said...

aku ada laaa... tak c-hat..

Unknown said...

tempahan cekelat kinder bueno bule la ... Kalu nak tempah periuk vision dengan kuali pinggan mangkuk bagai ... Baya tiket mas patik sedia pegi semula lain kali ....

Lenny said...

nak cekelat je... pinggang mangkuk.. kang sakit pinggang u...

yerla.. kang i pesan.. ika nengok best.. dier pon ngangkut sama.. ahhahhaa... mau patah dak pinggang? hahahhaha