Saturday, February 16, 2008

When Work Take So Much Out Of Me!


Dont wanna sound like a crazy workaholic but sometimes (Especially in these few weeks) i tend to be obsessed with work. When i have work piling up on the table, i suddenly turn into crazy monkey jumping up and down trying touch into everything. Sometimes i feel dumb not knowing where to start and how to prioritize! I don't even know when to catch my breath. There's so many to do and there is not enough time to complete all. Luckily this month we have 29 days ... at least i have one extra day to work ...

While writing this (3am), i am clearing my emails with headphones & loud music buzzin' my brain. I swear my eyes are so small i cannot see the entire screen. YES! my life is that terrible now that i have to finish some of my work at home (Which i will always try not to do previously). Even at home i usually manage to only read half a page before world went dark and brain suddenly shut off.

I have not been to futsal for about a month now (Actually except Thursday yesterday which i purposely intended not to go to watch TARA2 final). Poor me having to live this kind of life these few weeks ... SERONOKNYA KALAU BOLEH TIDUR TERUS SAMPAI TIGA HARI!!! ..... Got to get back to yawn! yawn! worzzzk zzzzzz yawn! ywan!.

3 comments:

kL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lenny said...

hmm... tell me about it..
but somehow... bila pk balik cam rugi masa main ngan anak bila bawak balik keje..

i stop bringing work back home(only if really necessary jee) and i think i'm happy to spend more time to both my beloved...

keje sampai bila pon tak abis dude..! hehehhe