Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally its all sorted out ...


My transfer arrangement has been dragging for about 2 months or so ... finally today its all sorted out. Well its kinda all sorted out. Its a done deal im told, so the ball is in my court now whether to accept or to consider other options or maybe even stay for future opportunities ...

I have been with my unit for two years since august 2005 ... guess ive past my learning curve & the motivation to learn is rapidly diminishing now! feel relief that its all sorted out well and good for me :)

The other side of it .. its also a bit sad to be leaving the unit. We have a great team there and its working great with everybody putting their bit-part contribution to achieve our KPIs & SLAs rating. I can proudly say that we have the best bosses ... both my AGM and my manager is a great mentor, a teacher, a leader ... and also best buddies! i thank them for making my experience there a wonderful one ... and indeed a valuable and precious one!

Now, i must seriously consider all options available in front of me .. and perhaps looking forward to a new journey ... im sincerely grateful to Allah for these oportunities ... Alhamdulillah. Its all for my wife, Qais Amiir, family, friends ... everybody around me ...

5 comments:

UmmiQais@iKa said...

ewaaaahhh..apsal you update blog dulu before citer2 kat I nih????
nih sudahhh tak bleh jadik nihh..pegi inform public dulu before inform your wife...sudah tak aciii nihhh...

takperrrr..ada lori ada bas...arinih I nak jadik TRANSFOMER!! Nak jadik MEGATRON!!

Unknown said...

all da best!!!

nak gi mana tuu..? eheh i ganti tmpt u bleh..? ehehe

Lenny said...

i'm still blur..(as always)/..

tapi.. whatever the decision is.. we have faith in you..

good luck in whatever u do..

take care..

Unknown said...

UmmiQais: Jangan la risauu ... u mesti jadi the first person to know ... ada few things yg i kena sort out then i'll let u know ...

matasipit: TQ! TQ! 4 ur prayer ... nak ganti tu bleh tp rugi la sbb kat situ 22 & buat keje yg mmg semer org tak suka ... sgt tak glamerr (tp aku sgt suka boss aku ...)

lenny: takpo .. teruskan mem'blur' ... moto AAA hallaj buleh membantu

UmmiQais@iKa said...

dah tau...dah tau...heheheh..sajer jek nak carik pasal...hihiihihihi..

Papehal pon..best of luck to you My HUBBY..we(me+Qais) will always support you pray for you...muaccchh