Saturday, August 18, 2007

HoPeFuLLy ThiS wiLL cHeeR U uP!

|| HAPPY TOGETHER ||
| Imagine me and you ... I do | I think about you day and night || If I should call you up invest a dime | And you say you belong to me || I can see me lovin' nobody but you | For all my life || I can see me lovin' nobody but you | For all my life |
| Imagine me and you ... I do | I think about you day and night | | It's only right | To think about the girl you love || And hold her tight | So happy together || If I should call you up invest a dime | And you say you belong to me || And ease my mind | Imagine how the world could be | | So very fine | So happy together |
| I can see me lovin' nobody but you | For all my life || When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue | For all my life | | Me and you and you and me | No matter how they toss the dice || It had to be | The only one for me is you | | And you for me | So happy together || I can see me lovin' nobody but you | For all my life || When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue | For all my life | 
| Imagine me and you ... I do | I think about you day and night || It's only right | To think about the girl you love || And hold her tight | So happy together || If I should call you up invest a dime | And you say you belong to me || And ease my mind | Imagine how the world could be | | So very fine | So happy together |
| I can see me lovin' nobody but you | For all my life || When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue | For all my life |  | Me and you and you and me | No matter how they toss the dice || It had to be | The only one for me is you | | And you for me | So happy together || I can see me lovin' nobody but you | For all my life || When you're with me baby the skies'll be blue | For all my life |
SMILE DEAR :)
I'm dedicating this song to you ... dont be sad or be mad or get frustrated for what happened today ... dont let sadness and tears ruin ur beauty face ... smile for you know that i am always here for you ... in happiness and in sadness.
CHEER UP DEAR :)
Its not expensive present that makes me happy ... u make me happy and its most important to me that u r happy. dont be sad dear coz ur love is all i ever wanted ... ur love suffice!



6 comments:

UmmiQais@iKa said...

huhuuhuhuhuk....TQ TQTQTQTQ Abang!!! muahhhsss muahhsss!!..tak abes baca pon i dah banjir...sooo sweeeettt...

tuh laaa gara2 frust sangat..sampai demam malam tuh...

papehal pon i tetap nak bom citibank & maybank!! (ooooohhh i wish i could do that...huhuhuhuk...bengang giler ok!!!)

Lenny said...

hukhukhuk..

so sweet...

takper ika.. insya Allah ada rezeki one fine day akan tercakap apa yg dimimpikan...

aminnnn....

UmmiQais@iKa said...

lenny: TQ sis! insya-Allah...aminnnnnn

Unknown said...

update laa lagiiii.... !!

Anonymous said...

twit twiiit!!
bom citibank je, jangan bom maybank.
i'm not ready to go under chapter 11!
:P

UmmiQais@iKa said...

aiza: akakakak...lek lek lek..nanti i make sure sumer orang takder dlm building...kua kua kuaaaa