Thursday, August 28, 2008

HeLLo E71!


Last month, my old Nokia 6680 ive been using since like ages ago suddenly went 'mogok'. The screen turn blank & it refuse to turn on. I tried to change the battery and hard reset the phone but seems that it refuse to continue serving its owner ... Tak mengenang budi punya handphone!! (Ker tuannya yang tak mengenang budi??)
Pity to myself for not having a phone to 'survive' in this communication era (And not wanting to be laughed at) ... i decided to treat myself with a little birthday present. So everybody, says hello to my new Nokia E71! Ngehehehe ....

Bought this slim little gadget together with my sister's laptop about a month ago and im hooked ever since ... It may not be as glamorous as its cousin from NSeries but this toy is definitely without a doubt one of the best rated Nokia model (At least by me!).

Screen is slightly small but sharp, its blok (I hate slider & flip phone), the size is just nice for my palm, super slim but not too light ... i can feel the phone, qwerty keyboard small & compressed but not a problem ... i have small fingers, no touch screen meaning no stylus (And meaning i can still sms while driving :)) ...
It also has 3.2 mp camera with AF, email, GPS, Quickpffice, Adobe PDF, zip, wifi and 2 mode i.e. work & personal. So i will be blogging from my mobile soon! (Ceh! semangat je yg lebihh!)

Luv this bebeh! & TQ! me ...

1 comment:

Lenny said...

hello E71... wahh... henpon baruuu.... cam best je...
tapi i nieh.. bab2 phone mmg ketinggalan la kan.... bila rasa nak tukar phone akan bgtau encik zamzari... "i nak yg bleh sms, mms, internet, pastuh bleh amik gambo best2.. "

itu je... function lain mmg tak reti pakai.. and malas explore.. ahhahaha... mmg kejis!