Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TAG matasipit & reramarama & ntah sapa2 dulu yg penah tag aku tapi aku maleh dan takde idea

Since i am super lazy when comes to this tagging time ... i have willingly push my creativity to the LIMIT by inventing new way of playing TAG, by combining all tag to become one supertag and call it SMARTTAG! (Not like the highway smarttag) hehehe ... Lets play ...

Heerrrmmm ... we know matasipit from our study days. It was 1998' or 1999' where everybody knows each other ... oOohh those were the days ...

reramarama ... Ummi know her from office (Thats what she told me) ... self-anointed daughter in-law ...

YES! finish part 1 .... 16 stuffs about ourselves ...


  1. We are both hot-headed eldest in the family ... i got a sister >> http://larasingledaughter.blogspot.com/ << and Ummi is the eldest of 5 siblings; 3 brothers and a sister.
  2. Ex-STF Johor Bharu (Obviously not me) and Ex-SIS Ipoh. In case anybody wondering what school is it, well keep your curiousity to urself ...
  3. As Ummi always reminding me ... other people get flowers on their first date, she got 'goreng pisang'. Well in my defence, it is not ordinary goreng pisang ... its goreng pisang Petronas ... ooOooOhh those were the days.
  4. We both like kuey teow goreng uptown so much maybe our blood taste like kuey teow.
  5. We didn't realize Tsunami hit the world until midnight that day because we all too busy 'marrying' and 'too tired' to bother.
  6. One of the most romantic thing we have together is riding a horse along Karambunai beach.
  7. I am a laksa lover. She hates it because theres so much 'sampah' and it is difficult to eat. I made her ate laksa and she can only eat 'self-cook laksa'.
  8. I said 'I like to see you smile' and she said 'You scared me because you look like a drug addict' (Well admitted i kept my hair long and 'serabai'. oOooOhh those were the days).
  9. She is an eldest daughter to an eldest daughter ...
  10. I am an eldest son to an eldest son to an eldest son to an eldest son. My eldest is a son ... so, think twice 'daughter in law', his ego is HUGE!
  11. She will spray entire can of shieldtox to kill a tiny cockroach. Her son will throw the can at the cockroach!
  12. Back in school days, my friend and i used to race on the corridor roof and sleep in the school bus to escape night prep.
  13. Aznil chase our MakTok in her dream >> http://larasingledaughter.blogspot.com/2009/01/makkoomak.html <<
  14. She made me watch hindustan movie in cinema. By the time we finish, i felt my head had blown up.
  15. She and lenny sobbed in cinema watching The Green Mile. Yup! Green Mile.
  16. I manage for once completed my tag ..... Yaahhhooooo.
AbuQais: Too lazy to tag others!


2 comments:

reramarama said...

huahuahua... komen awal: "am prepared babah...." :) :)

sentiasa bersedia! hahahahahaaa....

Lenny said...

it wasn't just sobbing..but practically crying our heart out... i think satu kotak tissue pon tak cukup kot... hehhee.. those were the days...:))